Here are the basics you need to know about shopping at Dillons:
- You need a Dillons Plus card: This is essential if you want to get the best prices. Using your Dillons Plus card also allows you to accumulate fuel points (100 point=10 cents off per gallon of gas).
- They accept manufacturer’s coupons: Paper, printable, and E-coupons are accepted. They have their own E-Coupons available on Dillons.com
- Coupons are taken off at face value (NO double coupons).
- They send out wonderful home mailers full of coupons: If you don’t receive the home mailers, call the number on the back of your card to request them or email customer service.
- They mark down items: Find out where the marked-down products are placed in your store. I’ve found quite a few bargains on meat, salad, and organic milk this way.
- They have great employees and are usually very coupon-friendly: I really appreciate my local Dillons!
Make sure to check your own store policy. Just ask! Each store is different!