I have been dealing with my “gut issues” for a while now, and so I’m excited about this free event going on right now! I’ve already listened to two of these! The Healthy Gut Summit lets you watch a variety of webinars for free for a limited time (24 hours) each day. There are tons of really cool sessions coming up, and these are going on right now:
Alejandro Junger, MD – Clean Eating for Gut Health
- Benefits of going off gluten, dairy, sugar and coffee
- How to overcome leaky gut and poor digestion
- Optimizing digestion by implementing the 80/20 rule!
Leo Galland, MD – Gut, Brain, Bugs and Parasites
- How gut disorders impact the brain
- The truth about parasites: Susceptibility, testing, symptoms, treatment
- How hygiene and environmental toxins impact the bugs in your gut
Brenda Watson – The Skinny Gut Diet
- Are gut microbes responsible for fat accumulation?
- Importance of staying on a probiotic even after achieving a healthy gut
- The study that created the power tools for The Skinny Gut Diet
Pamela Smith, MD – 4 Easy Tools to Keep You Healthy
- What is functional medicine and why is it so beneficial?
- 4 easy tools to health and 3 ways to measure hormones
- Are autoimmune diseases and your genes linked?