Ruth Soukup’s Living Well, Spending Less eBook is available today for $1.99. Remember prices may change.
In Search of the Good Life
Have you ever that your life–and budget–is spiraling out of control? Do you sometimes wish
you could pull yourself together but wonder exactly how to manage all the scattered pieces of a chaotic life? Is it possible to find balance?
In a word, yes.
Ruth Soukup knows firsthand how stressful an unorganized life and budget can be. Through
personal stories, biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire you to make real and lasting changes to your personal goals, home, and finances. With honesty and the wisdom of
someone who has been there, Ruth will help you:
* Discover your “sweet spot”–that place where your talents and abilities intersect.
* Take back your time and schedule by making simple shifts in your daily habits.
* Reduce stress in your home and family by clearing out the clutter.
* Stop busting your budget and learn to cut your grocery bill in half.
* Bring order to a messy life and create a practical cleaning schedule that works.
Who Needs This Book?
Living Well, Spending Less was written to bring hope and encouragement to every woman who
currently feels overwhelmed or stressed with a life–and budget–that feels out of control. It speaks to the mom trying to juggle all the demands of a busy life with the pressure to keep up
with those around her. It is a practical guide for those of us who often long to pull ourselves together but don’t always know how. It is real, honest, packed with practical tips, and speaks to the heart of the matter–how can we live the life we’ve always wanted?
Want to know if this book is for you?
* Do you ever find yourself comparing your life to those around you?
* Have you ever wished for the courage to follow your dreams?
* Do you ever struggle to stay organized or get things done?
* Have you ever felt loaded down with stuff you don’t need….or even want?
* Do you ever struggle to keep your finances on track?
* Have you ever wished for a cleaner house?
* Do you sometimes long for deeper, more authentic relationships in your life?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, this book provides real and practical solutions from someone who has been there. Ruth doesn’t just offer advice, she walks it with you, and shares with brutal honesty her own mistakes, failures, and shortcomings. It is encouraging,
motivating, and life-changing.