Currclick’s FREE product of the week is an Early Elementary Fractions WorkText, which is a textbook and workbook.
This WorkText is designed to be used as a supplement to teach fractions to students in early elementary years. It offers concept reviews which are concise with “to-the-point” explanations, and demonstrations of concepts with sample problems to ensure your student fully understands how to apply concepts to real world math problem. This WorkText also contains worksheets and answer keys for each one of the subject areas in early elementary fractions. The problems on worksheets allow extra practice with problem solving to further enhance student’s understanding of the MATH concepts.
The main subject areas covered are:
- 1.1 Introduction to Fractions
- 1.2 Identifying Fractions
- 1.3 Writing Fractions
- 1.4 Fractions Using Objects
- 1.5 Equivalent Fractions – Part 1
- 1.6 Equivalent Fractions – Part 2
- 1.7 Writing Equivalent Fractions
- 1.8 Comparing Fractions
- 1.9 Adding Fractions
- 1.10 Subtracting Fractions