My friend, Crystal, over at Money Saving Mom is launching her new eBook today! 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is a practical, inspiring read to get you started down the road to setting goals, making changes, and following through with your ideas.
Personally, I have no limit to the number of ideas I can dream up. It’s generally the implementation and self-discipline that sometimes (well, most of the time) gets in the way of me achieving those goals. Because of that, I really love how Crystal has broken it down into days and gives you one practical project per day. It’s not overwhelming, and you can utilize it no matter what kind of goal you want to complete. For instance, there are areas where self-discipline comes easier for me (like our finances), and then there are others (like getting up early in the morning) where I struggle, struggle, struggle! You can easily pick an area you need to work on, apply the principles, and find success!
“What You Can Expect to Learn From This Book:
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
Purchasing this ebook also gives you access to printable worksheets to make the process even easier.”
You can find more info about the eBook here.
Disclaimer: I was given this book to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I personally know Crystal writes from experience and expertise in this area – she’s my rise-and-shine morning texting accountability partner (I am not a morning person, so I need accountability in this area)!!