I haven’t shared too much about my weight loss journey yet, but one of the things that has worked very well for me is to have the same lunch every day. I know it sounds boring, but I took the advice from Chantel Hobb’s book, Never Say Diet. So, when I’m trying to lose weight, I eat a can of soup and piece of fruit at lunch….
So, I was very excited to receive a package from Progresso and My Blog Spark!! It included soup samples, a yoga mat, water bottle, aerobic bands, and head/wrist bands. (Yes, soup is exciting for me!! Strange, I know 🙂 )
Progresso is one of my favorite soups to buy, because I can often find it on sale and get a great deal with a coupon! I also really appreciate that it doesn’t have MSG in it. Our favorite kind around here is the chicken and wild rice (I didn’t realize there were 40 flavors – we tend to stick to our top two or three)!
Progresso also sent me information about their current promotions, so I wanted to let you know about the chance to win a makeover in NYC through the Progresso “Souper You™ Debut” contest on Facebook through March 16th!
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Progresso on Facebook to learn more and enter the contest
- Submit your essay (200 characters or less) telling Progresso why you love their soups that contain 100 calories or less, and why you deserve a chance to win a trip to NYC for a full fashion overhaul
- Submit a photo of yourself that visually reinforces the theme of your essay
Also, when you head over and “like” the Progresso Facebook page, you can download a coupon for $1.00/4 cans of Progresso Soup. They also have some makeover videos from MyStyle.com and the Style Network.
The really fun thing is that My Blog Spark has given me a prize pack to give away to one of you (the prize pack includes a VIP coupon for a free can of Progresso soup, as well as a yoga mat, water bottle, set of aerobic bands, sport headband and two sport wristbands).
There are four ways to enter this giveaway:
1) Leave a comment about your favorite type of Progresso Soup or the kind you’d like to try (look here if you’d like to see some options)!
4) Tweet or share about the giveaway on Twitter or Facebook! Leave a comment letting me know you did do!
So, you have an opportunity to leave four comments — and receive four entries in the giveaway!! I’ll pick the prize winner via Random.org on Monday, February 28th at 9 PM (CST).
*My Blog Spark provided me with a free prize pack. Please know that all thoughts and opinions are my own!