This morning, we attempted to make snowmen out of recycled coffee creamer containers!
- Rinsed coffee creamer container
- White paint (depending on brand of container)
- Permanent markers
- Scrap material/ribbon
1) If your coffee creamer container is clear, pour some white paint and a few drops of water into it. Replace the lid and shake, shake, shake (you’ll shake it quite a bit to get the insides covered!. Some containers (International Delight) are already white, so you don’t need to do anything!
2) Decorate a face and buttons with permanent markers. Queasy about permanent markers? Glue on wiggly eyes, use stickers, cut out a paper smile, etc. The options are limitless!
3) Extra idea: Add a scarf from ribbon or a piece of scrap cloth.
(I’m supposed to point out to you that the tall one – made by my oldest daughter – has on a skirt)!