Day #55 of our 101 Days of Summer Fun for Kids:
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Timer or watch
- Two or more people
1) Sit in a circle or at a table. Pass out paper and drawing supplies to everyone.
2) Choose an amount of time for drawing. With younger children, you might pick one or two minutes. Older children may need more time.
3) Start the timer. Draw for the allotted time. When time is up, pass the paper to the right.
4) Reset the timer and begin again. Continue the process until everyone has added to the artwork.
This was really a lot of fun! The girls loved adding to the artwork. It was also a good opportunity to encourage each other (and talk about how to respond when you don’t like something your sister draws)!
I think this would work well with all ages, and it could also be an excellent travel activity.