By now, you know I often substitute items I don’t have/can’t find when I’m doing a project! This snowman snack is no exception! The ingredients in parentheses are the “official” ingredients!
- Crackers (or vanilla wafers)
- Cream cheese (or frosting)
- Chocolate chips
- Red candy (we used part of a Starburst)
- Carrots (or pretzels)
1) Spread crackers with cream cheese. Place in a snowman shape.
2) Decorate the snowman. We used chocolate chips for eyes and buttons, candy for mouth and hat, and carrots for the arms and nose.
“Use what you have!” That’s my motto! It does seem like a strange flavor combination, but it was actually pretty good. No one complained anyway!