Disclosure: This post and giveaway is sponsored by Tyndale Rewards. All thoughts and opinions are always my own!
At our house, we absolutely love to read–my bookshelves, Kindle, and library card (and fines) reflect that. My most popular deal posts are for free and discounted eBooks, so I know many of you are voracious readers, too! When I found out about Tyndale Rewards, I knew it was something worth sharing.
Tyndale Rewards Program
The Tyndale Rewards program is a simple way to earn points and redeem those points for books. I think what I love most about the rewards program is that it’s so easy to earn points–and you aren’t required to purchase books to earn the points. In fact, I signed up for the program and earned enough points for a free children’s book in just about 10 minutes!
We love the Little Blessings series and didn’t have Are Angels Real yet. It’s on it’s way to my house–completely free–in just two to four weeks! I am so excited about this!! What could be better than stocking your shelves with books for free?!!
Benefits of the Tyndale Rewards Program include:
- The ability to get free books and Bibles
- A free birthday gift
- FREE downloads
- Prize drawings
- And much more
When you first sign-up, you’ll get 25 points if you join through my link. (If you don’t want to use my link and 25 point promo code, no hard feelings! Just go straight to the Tyndale Rewards site. You’ll get 10 points when you sign up directly through their site.)
Here are a few of the ways you can earn points from the Tyndale Rewards Program:
- Invite your friends. Every friend you invite with your code will get 25 points and you’ll receive 10 points for each friend that signs up.
- Take a Bible Survey and get 15 points.
- Sign up for the e-Newsletter/e-Devotional and get up to 10 points.
- Take an e-Reader Survey and get 10 points.
- Join the Focus Group and get 25 points for each survey you take.
- Join the Birthday Club and get 15 points. (Plus, you’ll get a free download on your birthday!)
- Review a Tyndale Product on Amazon, Tyndale.com, Christian Book Distributors, etc. Submit your link through your Rewards account, and you’ll get 10 points added to your account (max. 50 points every 30 days).
- Share a direct link to www.TyndaleRewards.com on Facebook/Twitter/Blog and submit the link. You’ll receive 10 points for each post (max. 50 points per 30 days).
I got 10 points when I signed up, took the Bible Survey, signed up for a newsletter and devotional for parents, took the e-Reader survey, and joined the Birthday Club. Right away, I had 60 points! If I would have had someone to sign up under, I could’ve gotten the 25 points–and would have had 75 points!
After you start earning points, you can “Browse” and look for books you might want to get with your points. They have Bibles, fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, and audiobooks. When you have enough points to get the book you want, just follow the directions to redeem–no shipping costs or anything! Please note that the rewards program is only open to US residents.
Tyndale Book Giveaway:
In addition to the great (and free) books you can get through the Tyndale Rewards program, they are also giving away a package of five of their newest titles to one blog reader.
The five titles include:
To enter to win, just fill out the form below. This giveaway will close on January 22, 2014 at 10 PM CT. It is open for US residents only.