This giveaway is sponsored by ALDI. All opinions are my own!
Many of you know I am an ALDI fan! After several years of not shopping there, I was reintroduced to them–and whenever I’m shopping “in the big town” (since I live in a tiny town), I am sure to stop by ALDI and pick up some produce, coffee, and other groceries.
I am excited to bring a fun giveaway to you today courtesy of ALDI. They recently transitioned a number of former Beaumont Coffee products to the new Barissimo brand in early 2015. The product taste and price remain the same. Also, the line features nine bagged and single serve coffee items, along with additional seasonal and Special Buy items available for a limited time.
If you haven’t tried ALDI coffee yet, you definitely should. The Coffee Cup line is also a great value if you have a Keurig–they are some of the most inexpensive cups that I have seen without combining a coupon and a sale.
The Barissimo brand products include:
- Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) – $1.19
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.79
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
(Prices based on retail on 1/7/2015. Prices subject to change and may vary by store location)
You can locate your closest ALDI store location here.
One winner is going to receive a $25 ALDI Gift Certificate AND a three-month supply of Barrissimo coffee!! To enter, just leave a comment below–you can share why you love ALDI, if you shop at ALDI, if you love coffee, whatever….just leave a comment! Each person may leave one comment as an entry. **Bonus: If you share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, G+, or Pinterest, you may leave another comment telling me where you shared and leaving a link to your shared post. That means you may leave up to two comments–one with a comment and one with a sharing link! The winner will be chosen via Random.org on 2/9/14 at 10 PM CT.
This giveaway is now closed. The winner is krentfrow