Here we are–one day before Christmas! Honestly, I’m sure all of you don’t really need this. I know you are an organized, on-top-of-things bunch…but just in case there is someone you forgot on your list, here are ten gifts that you can easily (and quickly) get today without much stress!
1) Give a crafty (or non-crafty) person a chance to hone their skills with an online class at Craftsy (today only they are up to 50% off).
2) If you gave this to me, you would be my best friend forever! No, really, this one is a little more expensive–but it has a ton of great benefits. You can gift a year’s subscription of Amazon Prime and give someone the gift of free two-day shipping, a free Kindle book loan every month, free Prime Streaming of TV and movies.
3) A magazine subscription makes a great gift. Pick up one copy at the store and attach a card that let’s them know they are getting a year’s subscription! You can find a cute printable for a magazine subscription gift here. You can also find magazines up to 90% off on Amazon today.
4) iTunes offer gift cards in various increments sent to your recipient’s email address! You can also gift albums or songs.
5) Have a book lover on your list? Amazon lets you give Kindle books as gifts.
6) If your recipient’s city is one of the sites for daily deals from Groupon, a Groupon Gift card would be a great (and easy) gift idea!
7) If you have crafty kiddos, a monthly subscription to KiwiCrate would be fun! It would be a little like Christmas each month when the box of crafts showed up at the door.
8) Now this might not be too exciting for some people–but I would love this! Anything that makes my life a little easier is a great gift to me! You can give either a six-month or 1-year gift certificate subscription to eMeals. You can see what I think about it in My Six Ways I’m Organizing My Life and Home post.
9) Concert or event tickets are nice non-cluttery gifts. You can order online or over the phone and make up a little card (here are some printable gift cards and holders).
10) The all-encompassing gift for anything on someone’s list–The Amazon Gift Card. You can either email it or print a special card at home. You can even upload a photo and make a card to print with the code in it.
Do you have a favorite last-minute gift idea? Please share to help out our procrastinating friends!