This is a nice freebie! Over on The Confident Mom, you can find a printable 2015 weekly life and home management calendar with chore planner and room for menu-planning. If you are starting your planning for the new year…this is a cute FREE 2015 chore and calendar planner to use! I used it last year to keep up with chores around the house, and it was definitely a helpful guide!
If you want to build a complete home management notebook, you can also purchase a special supplement pack for just $7.
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- NEW—Household Maintenance Log to record when you did routine maintenance items, such as changing your furnace filter.
- NEW—Special Occasion Reminder Chart to help you plan card gifting for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- NEW—Gifts Received List for recording gifts received which also creates a log for thank-you cards you need to send.
- UPDATED—Let’s Plan a Party Form helps you keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- NEW—Blessings For Your Home because everyone needs some daily inspiration.
- UPDATED—Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- Bible Bookmarks. Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.