I include a service project each week in our God’s Little Explorers curriculum, so you know I think it’s so important for preschoolers to learn to serve others. That’s one reason why I really, really love this!
Kristen over at Celebrate Every Day With Me has just launched a new eBook called Teach Me to Serve with 99 ways for preschooler to serve others. This eBook gives you some very practical ways to serve others — and encourages service in all the different areas of our lives. I just really love how she lays out the vision and gives practical ideas to get our little ones serving others!
Kristen shares ideas for serving others:
- At home
- In your neighborhood
- In your community
- At the store
- At church
- While traveling
One really easy way to use this book would be to print it out and highlight each service project as you do it. Then, write just a little bit about what you did in a journal. I think it would be really fun to look back and see the ways you and your children have served others as they’ve grown!
Teach Me to Serve just launched this week, so there are two ways you can get involved:
- First, you can enter to win a copy (details below).
- Second, Kristen has offered my readers 30% off the list price of $3.99 with the code motherhood30 at check-out today and tomorrow. This makes it just $2.66.
You can also find the eBook available on Amazon.
There are five ways you can win a copy! The first entry is just to leave a comment. I’d love for you to leave a service project idea, but if you can’t think of anything, that’s fine.
Here are the five ways you may enter. Be sure to LEAVE A COMMENT for EACH ENTRY!
- Leave a comment below
- Follow Motherhood on a Dime via email – leave a comment
- Share this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook – leave a comment
- Like the Celebrate Every Day With Me Facebook page – leave a comment
- Follow me on Pinterest! – leave a comment
This giveaway will end Monday, October 1, 2012 at 10 PM CT. The winner will be chosen via Random.org. I was given a free copy of the eBook to review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own!