If you have any events coming up and need a simple cookie recipe, be sure to try these 3 (or 4) ingredient Nutella cookies. While maybe these don’t classify as the healthiest (are any delicious cookies healthy?!!), they are so easy and super yummy! My girls also love to help make these, and they are a great project to cook with kids.
A few years ago, I asked on Facebook for some quick cookie recipes, and a friend shared this pin from Pinterest, so I adapted it and made gluten-free Nutella Cookies. I also added chocolate chips because….well, because everything is better with chocolate chips in my opinion!
Made with just three ingredients (or four ingredients if you add the chocolate chips), you can’t get much easier. I will say the dough is pretty dry when you first mix it, so I just picked it up and kneaded it a little bit to get it moistened. Sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty…
Easy (Gluten Free) Nutella Cookies (4 Ingredients)
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 16 mins
Serves: 18-20 cookies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup flour (I used a gluten-free mix)
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack or plate.
If you try this easy Nutella cookie recipe, let me know what you think!