Do you struggle with mornings? Wake up feeling stressed before the day even begins? I understand…because some days are like that! I’ve found it pretty effective to implement a MWG/MWM each morning. It simply means “meet with God, meet with me”! It’s a time to spend time in God’s Word and pray, review what needs to be done, get in some exercise, and get the day started in a calm and centered way.
I learned some other great ideas about the importance of a morning routine from my friend, Crystal, several years ago. She is sharing these and many more in her brand-new 14-day course called Make Over Your Mornings.
You don’t want to miss the launch of this new course, because you can get it for as low as $5 (reg. $17)!
The Rock-Bottom Launch Sale Prices for Make Over Your Mornings:
- 12 a.m. to 7 a.m. ET on June 2, 2015 – just $5!!
- 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET – just $7
- 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET – only $10
- 5 p.m. – 12 a.m. ET – only $13
More info about the course:
You’ll learn how to…
- Develop a morning routine and before bed routine that actually works—and that sets you up for amazing success!
- Streamline your morning tasks so that the biggest priorities are accomplished first.
- Learn how to make to-do lists that support your day, instead of strangle your life.
- Create realistic, but stretching goals and then follow through with them.
- Discover the power of accountability and how to implement it into your life.
- Establish internal and external motivations to create perseverance in your new routines.
- Find time to refuel your tank and make space in your day for things you love.
- Experience much more focus, organization, and clarity in your daily life.
When you purchase this course, you’ll get immediate access to all of the following:
- 14 high-quality videos with motivational encouragement from me — one for each day of the course.
- A behind-the-scenes peek into our everyday home and lives via short video clips throughout the course.
- A comprehensive workbook with 14 chapters filled with practical ideas and inspirational encouragement.
- Daily projects to guide you on your 14-day journey and help you implement and apply what you learned from the daily video and chapter.
- Printable worksheets to walk you step-by-step through some of the projects and motivate you to follow through.
- Additional links and resources for each day, if you’d like to dig deeper on a subject.
The course videos and materials can be accessed via any desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or mobile device. You can choose to print the workbook or download it to your computer or phone.
This course is self-paced and you have lifetime access to all course downloads. You can begin it at any time and you can go at your own pace!
Check out more details about the Make Over Your Mornings course here!