Through November 11th, Veterans and active military personnel can get their first year of Amazon Prime for just $79 (reg. $119). Please note that this deal is valid for new and existing Prime members. Current Prime members will have their membership extended by one year.
To receive this promotion, you must be a verified U.S. veteran, Active Duty or Reserve or National Guard member.
- This promotion is available Nov 6–11
- If eligible, you can sign up for Prime at $79/year (normally $119/year) for the first year
- You can attempt verification a maximum of three times
- Prime Student and discounted Prime members are not eligible for this promotion
- Amazon and Partner Rewards points can’t be applied towards this promotion
Note: Discharge date is the day you left the military