This week, we’ll be joining back up with I Can Teach My Child’s Intentional Acts of Kindness challenge. It has been so helpful just to focus in on things we can do to serve those around us in simple ways.
Here are our five intentional acts of kindness we plan to do this week:
1) Sort through clothing at our church’s “Love Store”.
2) Write a letter to our Compassion child.
3) Make cookies and share them with our neighbors.
4) Visit my grandma and give her special crafts the girls make.
5) Buy extra groceries to share at the food pantry.