Just a reminder that today is the last day to get this bundle.
Has this year made you feel less secure about your food supply? I’m not much of a gardener myself, but my husband and the girls try to grow some veggies each year.
Anyway, if you are looking for a little more direction and help in the gardening, homesteading, and sustainable living areas, you might want to check out the new Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle.
Inside you’ll find eBooks and eCourses that teach you how to:
- Grow delicious vegetables (even if you’re short on space)
- Preserve food with canning, dehydrating, fermenting, etc
- Plan your garden so you don’t waste a square inch
- Homestead like it’s your job (seriously, you can make money from it)
- Raise animals, like goats, rabbits, and chickens
- And much more!
When you buy the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle, you’ll get access to:
- 21 eBooks
- 7 eCourses
- 5 printables & planners
Best of all, you can get the entire package for just $19.99 (reg. $577.71)–which seems like a pretty good buy to get you started on the way to self-sustainability!
Read more about the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle right here.