Get this Brother Monochrome Wireless Printer & Copier for just $99.99 right now. Please remember prices may change.
I highly recommend Brother black-and-white laser printers if you do a lot of printing for homeschooling or teaching or anything like that. It pays for itself quickly — especially if you find a cheap source for toner.
- FLEXIBLE PRINTING – The Brother Digital Multifunction Copier offers flexible printing and scanning features including duplex (two-sided) printing and the ability to handle multiple sizes of paper, including card stock, envelopes, and more, to allow you to create professional-looking documents
- DYNAMIC FEATURES – Perfect for the home or small office, this digital copier (replacement for the DCPL2540DW) has a 250-sheet paper capacity, which improves efficiency by requiring fewer refills of legal or letter-sized paper
- ENGINEERED FOR PRODUCTIVITY – A 50-sheet automatic document feeder saves you time with multiple-page copy and scan features. A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface
- MOBILE PRINTING – Send print jobs to the Brother DCP-L2550DW via various devices including smartphones, desktops, tablets, and laptops(2)
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – Free at-your-side support, online or via phone or live chat, for the life of your digital multi-function copier;Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low. Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct, Hi-Speed USB 2.0