If you’re new to clipping coupons, here are some of the best sources for coupons:
1) Sunday Newspapers – probably the most recognizable type of coupon
2) Magazines – more and more magazines are beginning to have a few coupons
*All You magazine has lots of coupons!
*Printable from sources such as Coupons.com, Red Plum, and Smart Source
*Many companies are releasing high-value coupons on Facebook
*Company websites are great places to look for coupons
4) Products – many products will have coupons printed on the packaging or “peelies” (little coupons that peel off the product)
5) Electronic – Cellfire, Shortcuts, and Dillon’s have coupons you can add online to your Loyalty or store shopping card.
6) Text – Some companies send coupons to your cell phone.
7) Coupon Clippers is a site that charges a small handling and shipping fee for clipping coupons and mailing them to you.