Get Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind, and Soul for $1.99 right now. Please remember that prices may change.
STUFF. It’s everywhere. Lurking in corners and closets,spilling onto counters and coffee tables, creating havoc everywhere welook. And it’s not just the physical clutter that weighs us down. Ohno, it is the stress of overbooked schedule, and the weight of a lifethat sometimes feels oppressive and totally out of whack.
New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup feels your pain–she has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans,she will inspire and empower each of us to finally declutter not justour home, but our mind and soul as well. Unstuffed is real,honest, and gets right down to the question we are all facing–how canwe take back our lives from the stuff that is weighing us down?
In this book we will:
- Create a comprehensive vision for our homes, and make instant changes to improve its overall function.
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids’ influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule BEFORE it gets out of hand, andinstead learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running fromone thing to the next.
- Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment.
- Let go of the guilt that gets attached to gifts and instead learn to separate our loved ones from their stuff.
- Begin to cultivate our real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh us down.