What if there was a way to get your kids some life skills training in the kitchen without you having to slow down your dinner prep to do it? If you wish your kids knew how to cook, but you definitely don’t have time to teach them, Kids Cook Real Food has just the thing to fill the gap.
The new Kids Cook Solo for kids ages 8 and up is “independent” for two reasons:
- Kids work independently with only 5 to 10 minutes of supervision from an adult per session.
- By the end, your kids will be independent in the kitchen and able to make dishes or even all of dinner on their own.
Teacher Katie Kimball omitted sharp knives, added in some presentation skills, and designed a special kids only area in the membership dashboard with no distractions and simple step-by-step language.
Here’s what it includes:
- 15 video lessons so that your child knows exactly how to be safe in the kitchen
- Student login to a membership area with zero distractions or outside links – productive screen time with simple directions.
- Parent login so you know what they’re up to
- Over a dozen cooking skills taught!
- Kid-friendly recipes that are easy to follow
- No processed junk – 100% healthy food
If you’re still unsure, you can try the complimentary preview class at no cost to see what you think.