It’s ready! The 2019 Confident Mom Chore Planner is available to download for free.
Here are more details about the downloadable printable planner:
This weekly planner breaks down household items into manageable daily and weekly tasks, utilizing smaller increments of time to keep the tasks from becoming too large and overwhelming. This also makes them easy to delegate! It helps moms from all walks of life create a smooth running, stress-free home—which ultimately makes for a happy mom!
Two versions of the planner to choose from:
1) “Blank” version” is just that—a planner with blank areas under each day, allowing you to digitally add your tasks whatever they may be, making it uniquely yours.
2) The “Suggested tasks” version comes prefilled with tasks already assigned to each day. It is also customizable, so you can add, remove, or edit any of the tasks listed. No stone is left unturned in the “suggested tasks” version—it includes everything from ironing, cleaning the bathtub, vacuuming under furniture, and washing the car to taking your vitamins, exercising, meal planning, and pampering yourself! It will even help you make sure you’re drinking enough
water each day.
Both of these chore planners are available for free!
You can also add-on the 2019 Weekly Household Planner Supplement.
The 2019 Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes handy fill-in forms, enabling you to add your information directly into the form. Just type your information, save, and print! This is a wonderful feature when you are adding lengthy information or important names and numbers!
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Appointment Calendar. Organized by week, use this to keep track of appointments, meetings, and other events.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Household Maintenance Log to record when you did routine maintenance items, such as changing your furnace filter.
- Special Occasion Reminder Chart to help you plan card gifting for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- Gifts Received List for recording gifts received which also creates a log for thank-you cards you need to send.
- Let’s Plan a Party Form helps you keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- Blessings For Your Home because everyone needs some daily inspiration.
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- Monthly Bill Schedule. Never miss a payment again when you record your monthly bills and payments on this new form.
- Track Donations. Make tax time easier when you write down all your donations on one form for the year.
- Freezer/Pantry Inventory. Helps with meal planning and also saves you from purchasing something you already have on hand.
- Multi-Store Shopping List. Get rid of all those little sticky notes and scraps of paper! List all your shopping list items for different stores on one organized form.
- Bible Bookmarks. Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement is available for purchase for only $8. Use it with the free Weekly Household Planner and you have a productive task/organizational tool that will make your household run like a smooth-running machine!