Coming up this week, you can sign up for a free live online event called Raising Adventurous Eaters: 7 Proven Strategies to End Mealtime Madness and Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Food (even if they’re picky!).
Katie Kimball, who is a teacher and mom of 4, will show you:
- 7 Proven Strategies to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters)
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- 2 Way-too-common Ways Parents Sabotage Dinner Without Even Realizing it
- The Snacktime Rule that will be your new best friend
- The Biggest Mistake Parents Make when inviting their kids into the kitchen…and how to avoid it.
- How to Make the Clean Plate Club Totally Unnecessary
- How to Teach Kids to Use Sharp (or dull!) Knives Safely
- Plus WHEN YOU ATTEND LIVE, you’ll get access to a free video teaching kids to use knives safely — for children of ANY age. Be ready for your kids to exceed your expectations!
For attending, you’ll also get a free knife skills video (reg. $20) from her Kids Cook Real Food eCourse that you can use to teach your kids (of any age!) how to use dull and sharp knives safely, in a fun and kid-friendly way. Over 20,000 families have used this class to teach kids knife safety and techniques.
There are three live training times to choose from:
* Wednesday, May 16, at 1PM Eastern (10AM Pacific)
* Thursday, May 17, at 7PM Eastern (4PM Pacific)
* Thursday, May 17, at 10PM Eastern (7PM Pacific)
It will also be recorded and if you sign up, you can get the replay. Learn more here.