Coming up this week, you can sign up for a free live online event called Raising Adventurous Eaters: 7 Proven Strategies to End Mealtime Madness and Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Food (even if they’re picky!).
Katie Kimball, who is a teacher and mom of 4, will show you:
- How to WIN Every Time You Play the Game of Dinner with Your Kids (and your kids win too!)
- THE Snacktime Rule that will be your new best friend
- Why WHEN You Serve Veggies Totally Matters
- Power Struggle Diffusers to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters)
- How to Make the Clean Plate Club Totally Unnecessary
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- Quick Phrases for Your “Parenting Toolbox” That Ease Decision Fatigue at the End of the Day
- How to Leverage Your Unfair Advantage in the Kitchen (= More Veggies in Your Kids!)
There are three live training times to choose from:
* Wednesday, November 7, at 1PM Eastern (10AM Pacific)
* Wednesday, November 7, at 7PM Eastern (4PM Pacific)
* Thursday, November 8, at 10AM Eastern (7AM Pacific)
It will also be recorded and if you sign up, you can get the replay. Learn more here.