Have a runner or swimmer in your life? This Garmin Venu is perfect for tracking runs, sleep, steps and more. It is currently marked down to $199 (reg. $299).
- Beautiful, bright amoled display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode; Up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription With a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen. Smartphone compatibility-iPhone, Android
My daughter started cross country last year, and we got her the Garmin Venu Sq. It is a great little GPS watch! It is also currently marked down with slate, orchid, or white priced at $119.
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- See everything clearly on a bright color display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances
- Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery energy levels, respiration, hydration and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, estimated heart rate and more
- Find new ways to keep moving with more than 20 preloaded sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, mindful breathing, swimming, golf and many more
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength and even Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect app (requires app on a compatible smartphone)
- Never miss a call, text or social media alert with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported payment network) let you pay for purchases on the go
Leave a Reply