**This is the only LIVE class that Erin is doing in 2019. You can sign up through January 7.
When I started this blog, I was all about couponing. Crazy about couponing, really. Then, we started to make some small shifts in how we were eating, and I realized much of my couponing wasn’t supporting those habits. Now, I’m still a big believer in utilizing coupons for certain items and fresh foods from our Dillons, but I’ve relied a little more on stockpiling and menu-planning (and ALDI) to keep our grocery budget in check. I’ve been grateful over the years to meet many people who really want to lower their grocery budget, and I’ve been able to share resources to help them get started. But while I do have some articles on the website, I think having someone actually teach you can give you the accountability and determination to take the necessary steps to lower your bill.
Enter my friend, Erin. Erin was one of the first people I met when I started blogging. She posted my magnetic menu planner idea on her blog $5 Dinners. Then, I finally got to meet her in person at a blogging conference, and I knew she was truly the real deal. So, when I saw she was opening up her Grocery Budget Makeover eCourse, I knew it would be 1) excellent and 2) quality information to help you truly cut your grocery budget.
Honestly, I would love to put together an eCourse or something of that nature to help people with budgeting and finances, but I just don’t have the time or brain capability to do that right now! So, since that isn’t within the realm of possibility at this point, I want to point you to her eCourse.
Here are a few more details about it:
The Grocery Budget Makeover is a TOTAL SPENDING OVERHAUL that will help you STOP OVERSPENDING, STOP WASTING MONEY, and FOREVER CHANGE your mindset and strategy when it comes to grocery shopping.
The Grocery Budget Makeover is a ‘online video class’ designed to change the way you shop for groceries. It lasts for 10 weeks and you’ll get the following:
- 10 weeks of instructional and informational videos – You’ll reframe your thoughts and learn cool new strategies – rather than a static classroom environment, you’ll feel like you’re sitting in Erin’s kitchen chatting. You’ll learn everything from how to create time saving (instead of time sucking!) shopping lists, shopping and cooking hacks, and (this is a favorite of mine!) how to score FREE groceries. YES, FREE groceries DO exist, and you’ll be able to snag them!
- 10 weeks of worksheets and printable resources – These worksheets (combined with the videos) will be your lifeline through the makeover. They will make the strategies discussed in the videos perfect for your family and your situation. You’ll quickly identify areas to improve, and help you quickly and easily make changes in this journey.
- Cooking demo videos – Every couple weeks, Erin will share a cooking demo of a related recipe to that week’s lesson – you can learn new techniques and cook more confidently!
- Access to a super secret Facebook group – You’ll get support and actually HAVE FUN chatting with like-minded people. Hang out, inspire each other and encourage each other…and of course, Erin will be chiming in, too. If you love social support, this will be a big part of your success!
- Special Bonus 1 – Erin’s Grocery Budget Formula worksheet – save time by using this done-for-you resource!
- Special Bonus 2 – Special video for how to deal with food allergies on a budget, so you don’t spend too much on overpriced products.
- Special Bonus 3 – Special video about all the great grocery savings mobile apps so you can save from the palm of your hand.
- NEW – Special lesson on the pros and cons of online grocery shopping, grocery pickup and grocery delivery services!
- Plus other fun surprises along the way!
I will say that the course is a little higher than most that I share on the blog, but it still works out to less than $5 per week. I believe you’ll easily recoup those costs when you implement these strategies, because they are quite similar to the ones I use on a weekly basis! The other thing that I’ve learned about investing in a class (whether online or in-person) is that I’m much more likely to follow through and finish it if I’ve paid for it. It’s really an investment because it will allow you to save money and time for as long as you utilize the knowledge you gain from the class! My guess is that you’ll save several hundred if not a few thousand dollars over the next year (depending on how frugal you are now) by implementing this grocery budget makeover!
Learn more about the Grocery Budget Makeover eCourse here. The course closes on January 7, 2019.
You can also check out the FREE Grocery Savings Workshop if you’d like to get a taste of the course.