All About Learning Press has released their new Letter Tiles App! This app lets you “build words, divide words into syllables, and hear the sounds of the phonograms. Just choose your program from the menu (All About Reading or All About Spelling) and select which lesson number you are currently teaching. The appropriate letter tiles for that lesson will appear, making it easy for you to teach and easy for your student to learn.”
“The Letter Tiles app is specially designed for use with the All About Reading and All About Spelling programs.
Benefits for You:
- Takes the place of the physical letter tiles and magnetic white board
- So simple to use—just select which lesson your child is working on, and the tiles you need are automatically displayed
- Letter tiles help you explain reading and spelling concepts very clearly
- Saves your place between sessions
- No more worries about lost letter tiles! And you can easily teach lessons “on the go”
Benefits for Your Child:
- Easily build and divide words for painless decoding
- Drag and drop letter tiles from the bottom storage area onto the workspace
- Color-coded letter tiles make it easy to see the role that each type of letter plays in a word
- Listen to clearly enunciated phonogram sounds
- Capitalizing words is a breeze!
The Letter Tiles app is intuitive to use, and it’s a fantastic companion to the All About Reading and All About Spelling programs.”
Learn more about the app here.