Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore is one of our favorite slow cooker meals!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (15 oz) Italian diced tomatoes
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 6 servings of cooked rice or spaghetti noodles
1) Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Pour in the Italian diced tomatoes, sauce (use a larger can if you desire a thicker sauce), and mushrooms. Dissolve the bouillon cube in the 1/2 cup hot water and add to the slow cooker.
2) Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
3) Take out the chicken breasts, pull the meat apart with forks, and stir back into the mixture.
4) Serve over cooked rice or spaghetti noodles.