This is a nice freebie! Over on The Confident Mom, you can find a printable 2014 weekly life and home management calendar with chore planner and room for menu-planning. If you are starting your planning for the new year…this is a cute FREE 2014 calendar planner to use!
If you want to build a complete home management notebook, you can also purchase a special supplement pack for just $5. Use the code KIT3 at check-out (scroll-down to the bottom to find it) to get the deal.
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List. Plan your means for the week so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- NEW—Let’s Plan a Party Form. An easy way to keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- NEW—Bible Bookmarks. Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.
Just a reminder that you can get the printable 2014 planner for free. You can also add the supplemental home management forms (which are editable) for just $5 with the code KIT3!