So, here’s the thing. I’m trying to limit the number of bundle sales I share with you this year, because there are so many of them–but this is personally one of my favorites! I know that lots of bloggers will be sharing this one, because it really is a great deal. The bundle includes a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses (76 eBooks,6 eCourses, 1 audio download, 2 online conferences, and 14 printable packs) to help you become a better home manager and increase the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
At a total bundle price of $29.97, the cost breaks down to just $0.30 each!!!
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
I wanted to do something special if you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle through my link. I was hoping to have my Home Management…for the Rest of Us eCourse all finished up by now, but you already know I’m no supermom…and life and illness and depression got in the way. 🙁 I have just another lesson to get up and the closing (hopefully done this week!!), but the eCourse is open for enrollment and the first five lessons are ready. Please note that this eCourse is on my Faithfully Nourished site and aimed at Christians, so there is Bible study in it (just wanted to give a heads up for my readers who are not interested in that).
IF you click through and purchase through my link, go ahead and email me your receipt (motherhoodonadime @ gmail . com), and I will set you up with the eCourse for FREE once I verify the sale!!!
Plus, I will be donating all of the proceeds I make from this bundle sale to the orphanage building project we’ve been supporting through God’s Little Explorers curriculum purchases! I just received word that they have raised $227,000 of the estimated $300,000 cost. I’d love to be able to help them get a little bit closer to that goal!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
*Disclosure: I’m sure you’ve realized by now that one way I keep this blog up and running is by using affiliate links. This bundle link is an affiliate link, and I earn a certain percentage of any sales made through my link (at no cost to you). I will be donating all proceeds from the sale to the AHH orphanage building project.