Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 2-3 Sweet Potatoes (varies depending on size!)
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Thoroughly clean AND dry the sweet potatoes (they need to be completely dry before you coat them in olive oil or they will be mushy)!
2) Slice the ends off the potatoes. You want to avoid having skinny ends that burn!
3) Cut the sweet potato in half and into slices. Try to make them as uniform in size as possible.
4) Place the potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle on a little sea salt and pepper. Stir to coat.
5) Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Make sure they are spread apart and not touching each other! Bake for 15 minutes.
I didn’t flip the sweet potato fries halfway through, but if you like them crispy on both sides, you might want to do that! I’m too lazy! 🙂 They were still yummy!