This is a quick and easy (and practical) craft idea for Father’s Day!
- Clothes hanger
- Posterboard (or file folder)
- Hole punch
- 4 ft. of yarn
- Stickers and/or crayons
1) Trace around the inside of the hanger on a sheet of posterboard or a file folder. Cut out.
2) Use a hole punch to place holes every 1.5 inches (approximately). This is pretty difficult for most preschoolers, so I ended up doing it. My oldest did try a few times, so I put an x wherever a hole needed to be punched as a guide for her to follow.
3) Decorate with stickers, crayons, etc.
4) Use a four foot piece of string (with one end wrapped with tape to make it easier to thread through the holes) to lace the decorated posterboard to the hanger.
Pretty simple Father’s Day craft! Put a new shirt on the hanger for an easy, personalized gift for dad on Father’s Day!