Today’s Carol: O, Christmas Tree.
*You can find the words and music here.
Craft Stick Christmas Tree Craft for Preschoolers
- Four craft sticks
- Paint or markers or crayons
- Buttons, stickers, or other embellishments
1) You’ll need two full craft sticks and two cut craft sticks. Cut one stick about 2/3 across. Cut the other approximately 4/5 across.
2) Paint or color each stick green (we fingerpainted)! Allow to dry.
3) Use a full stick for the trunk and bottom branch. Glue the branches on the “trunk” (I prefer to use a hot glue gun, but regular school glue will work — just allow plenty of drying time).
4) Add embellishments.
Finish the tree by adding a magnet to the back or tie a ribbon for hanging!
I’m sharing this at Homeschool Creations: Preschool Corner
I’m sharing this at ABC & 123: Show-and-Tell