Today’s Carol: Angels from the Realms of Glory
My oldest daughter made an angel like this at church. It turned out beautifully, so I’m taking the idea and sharing it with you!
- Coffee filter
- Cupcake liner
- Used envelope
- Lid or other circle template
1) Fold a coffee filter in half. Cover the filter with glue and fold in half again. Glue again and fold in half once more.
2) Fold a cupcake liner in half and glue on the back of the coffee filter.
3) On the edge of an envelope, trace a circle. Be sure not to cut the fold.
4) Draw a face on the circle. Glue the angel body on the circle. Place ribbon or string across the fold.
5) Glue down the face and allow to dry. Decorate with glitter, if desired.