Here’s another idea to use with Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss.
- Cardstock paper (or copy paper if you plan to laminate it)
- Red, yellow, or green paint
1) Cut the apple in half. Press in the paint.
2) Print ten apples on the paper. Allow to dry.
3) Draw stems and cut out. Laminate if desired.
4) Play a counting game by calling out a specific number of apples and having your child put them “up on top” of a friend, sibling, or stuffed animal’s head!
I plan to laminate our apples for use in other counting and number games!