Okay…I’ve made a decision! This is Day #73 of our 101 Days of Summer Fun for Kids, and since so many of us are already back in the swing of school (or getting close), I’m going to save the last 28 days for next summer!! I’m running out of ideas and time, and I’m too focused on school activities to think of summer activities. Please don’t be disappointed with me!! You can find 731 activities over on this post to keep you busy if you still have some lazy days of summer ahead of you.
- Paper plate (a stiff one works best)
- Jumbo craft stick
- Stickers, markers, or other supplies for embellishing
1) Decorate the paper plate.
2) Attach a craft stick on the back with tape.
3) Blow up a balloon and have fun hitting it around.
- See how many times in a row you can hit individually.
- See how many times in a row you can pass it back and forth with another person.
- Play a variation of “tennis” with your balloon and a partner.