Day #68 of our 101 Days of Summer Fun for Kids:
Beach Ball Towel Game
- Beach ball
- Beach towel
1) Have your child grab one side of a towel. You can grab the other or let a sibling in on the fun!
2) Work together to bounce the beach ball on the towel. Count how many times in a row you can toss it up before it falls off. See if you can beat your score.
- We had the most fun by having four people use two towels. We tried to bounce the beach ball back and forth from one towel to the other.
- Roll the ball up and down on the towel to each other.
- Substitute a water balloon for the beach ball and see what happens!
- Substitute a balloon for the beach ball.