Free Printable Ice Cream Cone Busy Bag Ideas
I used to share all kinds of busy bag ideas…and then I realized, it’s been a while! Because summer is upon us, I thought an Ice Cream Busy Bag would be perfect. After I made the ice cream cone printable, I realized how many ideas you could actually make from this set! You may need to print a few extra “scoop” sheets, but you should be able to utilize the printables for all kinds of activities.
I do recommend laminating them. They will last much longer and be sturdier for little hands.
You can find the free printable ice cream cones and scoops here.
Ice Cream Cone Busy Bag (Idea #1)
- Write numbers on the bottom of the cone.
- Have your child add that many scoops to the cone.
Ice Cream Cone Busy Bag (Idea #2)
- Write numbers on the cones.
- Make corresponding dots on the scoops.
- Have your child match the scoop to the corresponding cone.
Ice Cream Busy Bag (Idea #3)
- Write capital letters on the cones.
- Write lower-case letters on the scoops of ice cream.
- Have your child match upper & lower-case letters.
Do you have any other ice cream cone busy bag ideas? Please share!
Find more ideas for the free Ice Cream Cone Printables here.