See this box of goodies? You would’ve thought it was Christmas by how excited the girls were when they opened up the package of Firefly Fluoride Foam Toothpaste and Ready Go Brushes! Of course, there was a little bit of fighting about who would get what brush and toothpaste (which we settled by the old standby of drawing a number and picking based on who had 1, 2, or 3). I’m sure you can guess that all of the girls wanted the pink toothpaste…
After using the products for a few days, I have to say that my favorite is the toothbrush. It has a built-in “stoplight” with flashing green, yellow, and red lights. When your child is ready to start brushing, they push the button and start. The green lights up first. As the end of a minute nears, it switches to a yellow light. Finally, it blinks red to let the little ones know they can stop. Then, they repeat on the top row of teeth! It’s nice because I don’t have to stand there and tell them to keep brushing! Instead, they just keep going until the red light appears.
I also prefer toothbrushes that have a suction cup on the bottom, and the FireFly Ready Go Toothbrush includes that, too.
Benefits of FireFly Ready Go Brush:
- FireFly entertains your kids into healthy habits so you can have peace of mind that they will have great oral health.
- The toothbrush features the colors and mimics the cycle of a traditional traffic light to let kids know how long they need to brush each row of teeth to be effective against cavities.
- The light-up timer is activated by an easy-to-press button.
- Times kids to make sure they brush the dentist-recommended 60 seconds per row of teeth.
- The colorful bristles echo the green, yellow, and red traffic light motif.
- The suction cup at the bottom of the toothbrush will hold it firmly upright like a traffic light, keeping the bristles clean, dry and out of contact with moisture and germs on the sink.
- Hurried, insufficient brushing is one of the major causes of early childhood cavities. The FireFly Ready Go Toothbrush encourages compliance in young children and helps develop good oral care habits for a lifetime.
- Choose from Barbie, Spider Man, Angry Birds, or FireFly.
- For ages 3-12.
I have to admit I’m squeamish about toothpaste in general and especially foaming things (I hate all white things like shaving cream, whipped cream, glue, and toothpaste–weird, right?)!! However, all three of the girls have been begging me all the time since we got this toothpaste to brush their teeth. My middle daughter especially thinks it is particularly exciting, “This is so cool!! Can I PLEASE brush my teeth, mom?” Even this morning, the girls ran up and asked if it was time to brush their teeth. Who knew a toothbrush and toothpaste could make that big of a difference?!!
Features of Firefly Fluoride Foam Toothpaste:
- Firefly Foam Toothpaste can be squirted directly into the mouth, avoiding messy sink and bathroom counter spills as well as gummy, clogged toothpaste caps.
- Targets hard to reach places and is especially recommended for braces wearers (who tend to brush too hard and risk breaking wires).
- Immediate foaming action helps flush out bacteria between teeth and gums.
- Perfect for all youngsters learning to brush their teeth.
- Available in Original, Angry Birds, Spiderman, Barbie, and Firefly and has a bubble gum flavor.
- For ages 3-12.
You can find out more about FireFly toothbrushes and foam toothpaste at FireflyFunBrushing.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Firefly as part of a sponsored blog tour with Burst Media, but all opinions are my own.