Here is one more Dr. Seuss idea before his birthday celebration on March 2!!
- Craft sticks
- Crayons or markers
- White paper lunch bag
- Paper plate
1) Color jumbo craft sticks red.
2) Glue the “stripes” to the paper bag. Allow to dry thoroughly!
3) Cut out the inner circle of a paper plate. Cut up the open end of the bag about 1.5-2 inches in each corner. Fold the sides up.
4) Glue or tape the bag to the plate (we had to do both to hold it)! Hole punch one hole on either side and attach a 10-12 inch length of string through each hole.
5) Tie on the hat! Go read some Dr. Seuss!!
She’s just a little cheesy, huh?!!