If you are looking for a simple party Valentine for friends or a no-candy Valentine, this idea is fairly quick and easy. I’ve even included a printable for you!
Free Printable Valentine: You Color My World
- You Color My World printable
- Coloring book or printable color sheet
- Red paper
1) Print out coloring sheets (I found ours here), or pull out sheets from a coloring book. Print the “You Color My World” sheet and fill it out.
2) Cut-out the hearts, and glue them in the middle of a 3″-4″ wide strip of paper. Glue the back together to form a tube (hot glue works well and quickly)!
3) Roll-up the coloring sheet and insert into the tube.
For older children, you might want to spin-off this idea! You could use a crossword puzzle, word search, or origami!
Thanks for the idea!!! I love this!