A few weeks ago, I showed you how we were making “Letter Toppers” to help my daughter remember her letters. This activity uses the letters for a simple review activity.
“Letter Pick” Review Game
- Letter Toppers
- Craft sticks
- Glue or tape
1) Glue or tape the letters onto craft sticks.
2) Stick the craft sticks into a lump of playdough.
3) Ask your child to hand you the letter that makes a particular sound (i-i-i insect or g-g-g garden).
Ways to extend the activity:
- Change up the review by asking your child to hand you a letter and say a word that begins with that letter.
- Have your child make simple words or practice spelling words.