(I love this photo! It’s my husband, daughter, and nephew all trying
to jump out of the swings at the same time. They had such a fun time!)
I totally stole this idea from my friend Julie! For her son’s 5th birthday, she put together a unique birthday party idea — a “Park Hop” — and my girls had a blast and have been begging to do it again. I think this makes an excellent summer activity for kids (although you might not want to attempt it in these 100 degree heat waves)!
- Parks (at least two…or more)
- Snacks and/or picnic lunch
1) Pack up the car, pack up the kids, and head to a park. Play for a while. Enjoy some snacks. Take pictures.
2) Drive (or walk) to another park. Play for a while. Enjoy some snacks. Take pictures.
3) Go to another park. Play for a while. Enjoy some snacks or lunch. Take pictures.
4) Continue park-hopping until you’re exhausted, the kids are exhausted, and then go home and take a nap! 🙂