There just might be a little leprechaun “magic” in this project….
“Magic” Leprechaun Pudding
(Makes one serving)
- 1/4 box pistachio pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large baby food jar and lid
1) Pour the pistachio pudding mix into the baby food jar.
**Ask your child to predict what will happen when you add milk.
2) Add the 1/2 cup milk, tightly twist on the jar lid, and shake for about 45 seconds to one minute.
**Was your child surprised when it turned green?
3) Allow to thicken (about two minutes). Eat!
*You could also sprinkle the top of your St. Patrick’s Day snack with crushed graham crackers (for “gold dust”) or serve with vanilla wafers (for “gold coins”).