Welcome to the Strong Healthy Mom Challenge!
With the holidays approaching, I thought it would be a good idea to make myself accountable for taking care of my health and stress levels this season–and invite you to participate, too! When I first started blogging here, I often did 30-day fitness challenges to keep myself accountable. We haven’t done any of those in a LONG while, but I have been really focusing on repairing and rebuilding my health over the past few years.
There are many reasons why I want to do this challenge, but two of the biggies are:
1) To help us begin to add more movement and fitness into our lives.
2) To give us an incentive to add healthy habits to our lives. I’ve learned over the years that if I’m constantly giving but not taking care of myself, I burn out…and it can take a long time to recover!
Strong Healthy Mom Challenge
For the next twelve weeks (from now through December 26), I will be posting goals and sharing information I’ve learned during my studies for personal training certification and as a Revelation Wellness group fitness instructor.
I also want to invite you to share your goals and progress…and be eligible to win. Here’s how it works:
1) Leave a comment on this post with your goals for the next 90 days.
2) Track your progress in a notebook or calendar or app like MyFitnessPal.
3) If you’d like a Christian support group, consider joining my Faith & Fitness Facebook group.
4) On the 90-day wrap-up post, share your progress on your goals.
I’ll randomly choose one person from this post to win. The prize is a $50 Amazon gift card!
I highly recommend setting goals that focus on healthy habits and not weight (‘ll be sharing more about my reasoning behind that as we go through the challenge). I also recommend choosing just one or two goals to focus on each month…and not overwhelming yourself with too many!
My goals for the next 90 days:
- Complete the 3 days of Metabolic Prime workouts each week
- Get in an average of 10,000 steps each day
I hope you’ll join! Let me know if you have any questions.
What are your goals for the Strong Healthy Mom challenge?!!