It’s easy to become overwhelmed as you browse coupon and deal blogs, so I wanted to share some of my most helpful posts to get you started!
**Not sure couponing is right for you? Still a little skeptical? I was too!! Check out this series:
- How I Lost Thousands of Dollars (or Coupon Myths I Believed): Part 1
- How I Lost Thousands of Dollars (or Coupon Myths I Believed): Part 2
- How I Lost Thousands of Dollars (or Coupon Myths I Believed): Part 3
- How I Lost Thousands of Dollars (or Coupon Myths I Believed): Part 4
**New to couponing? Wondering where to begin?
- Coupon Basics: Types of Coupons
- Coupon Basics: eCoupons
- Coupon Basics: Where to Find Coupons
- Coupon Basics: Coupon Lingo
- Coupon Basics: Coupon Organization
- **My Coupon Organization System
- Coupon Basics: What is a Coupon Match-Up?
- **Make Your Own Coupon Match-Ups!
One thing I definitely believe is that you can use coupons without seeing much savings! There is more to it than just clipping some coupons and using them the next time you go to the store!
**If you’re really looking to cut your grocery bills quickly, check out this series:
**A Few Closing Items
If you’re new to following blogs, one of the easiest ways to get my daily deals is to sign up for a free email subscription. If I’ve posted during the day, you’ll get one email (between 3-5 PM)! You can also follow via RSS, Facebook, or Twitter!
You can find out more about why I started Motherhood on a Dime here — and more about me here! It’s really important to me that this blog is about more than the latest deals (although I love those, too)! One thing I’ve noticed while couponing is that it’s easy to become overwhelmed and “unbalanced”, so I give you some warning signs in my post 5 Signs You’re Becoming Overwhelmed by Coupons!
Finally, I always want to be upfront and honest with my readers — new and old! If you’re wondering why I (and other blogs) use affiliate links, please see this post about my why I use affiliate links and my disclosure policy!