I saw these s’mores teacher appreciation gift over at Domesticated Lady and thought they were so cute! I wanted to make up something the girls and I could put together to give to some volunteers in our church, so I came up with this take-off for a volunteer appreciation gift.
S’mores Kit: Volunteer Appreciation Gift
- Printable S’mores Kit tag
- Cardstock in desired color
- Sandwich bags or cello bags
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate bars
Be sure to check the coupon database before you buy items for s’mores to make this a frugal project!
1) Print out the “We need S’more volunteers like you” tag. Cut it out.
2) Cut a square approximately 1/2 inch larger than the tag from the cardstock. I just laid my tag on the paper and cut a little extra around it. The size you need to make the cardstock will probably depend on the size of your sandwich bags or cello bags. Glue the tag to the cardstock. Fold in half.
3) Place a marshmallow, chocolate bar (or square), and two graham crackers into the bag. You could also include enough to make more s’mores if desired.
4) Staple the tag to the baggy. I found it worked best to staple the bag closed first, and then staple the tag onto the bag.