If your kids are now home with you all day, you have probably felt the exhaustion of trying to come up with enough meals and snacks that they will eat…it can definitely be a challenge!
That’s why I wanted to put together a few kid-friendly Instant Pot meal recipes. These are so easy to make, and hopefully your kids will love them. Maybe you’ll even find a family favorite and eliminate some meal-time stress.
20 Kid-Friendly Instant Pot Meals
- Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff – Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken – Fresh Family Meals
- Pressure Cooker Lasagna Casserole – Temecula Blogs
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Pork – The Soccer Mom Blog
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken – Homemade Interest
- Easy Chicken Alfredo – Fabulessly Frugal
- Dr. Pepper Instant Pot Meatballs – The Soccer Mom Blog
- Healthy White Chicken Chili – Fabulessly Frugal
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Short Ribs – Wholesome Yum
- Instant Pot Keto Pot Roast (Mississippi Style) – How 2 Do Keto
- Instant Pot Big Mac Soup – Homemade Interest
- Instant Pot Dill Pickle Chicken – Fresh Family Meals
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs – How 2 Do Keto
- Keto Low Carb Gluten-Free Chicken and Dumplings – Wholesome Yum
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Casserole – Eating on a Dime
- Easy Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole – A Night Owl Blog
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi – Eating on a Dime
- Instant Pot Cocktail Wieners – A Night Owl Blog
- Instant Pot Beef Carnitas – Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Instant Pot Sesame Chicken – Temecula Blogs
I hope this post will be helpful and give you some kid-friendly Instant Pot meals. Feel free to pin this post and keep these recipes handy for those “I don’t know what to make for dinner” kind of days!
Feel free to share your own kid-friendly Instant Pot meals in the comments, too.