As the weather starts to get warmer (or you are stuck inside), you may be starting to think about family camping. If you can’t go camping or you’re counting down the days until you can go camping, you can still do some fun activities. Whether you are looking for a craft to do at the campsite or a fun way to get ready for a camping trip, these camping crafts are sure to do the trick! These work for nearly any age child, too.
15 Camping Crafts for Kids
- Glowing Campfire Craft – Buggy & Buddy
- Camping Story Stones – Playdough to Plato
- Twig Boat Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Popsicle Stick Tent – Glued to My Crafts
- DIY Compass – I Can Teach My Child
- Name Plate Can – Crafts by Amanda
- Bark Owls – Fireflies and Mudpies
- Gone Camping Craft – Simply Learning Kids
- Cupcake Liner Campfire Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
- Glowing Bubbles – Growing a Jeweled Rose
- DIY Teepee – Crafts on Sea
- DIY Pet Rocks – Fun a Day
- DIY Mini Camping Set Craft – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Pretend Campfire – Pre-K Pages
- Bandage Lightning Bugs – No Time for Flashcards
Don’t forget to check out our (old…the girls were really young!) camping theme activities, too! We’ve done several fun camping crafts, snacks and activities.
Do you have a favorite camping activity? Feel free to share below!