**Just a reminder that this calendar pack includes July, too! Read through to see how to get yours!
I recently shared a printable Summer Bucket List along with two calendars filled with activities for June and July! I wanted to take a minute and share what the girls and I have been brainstorming–our own summer bucket list!
Here are twenty activities we plan to complete this summer:
1) Attend the Teach Them Diligently conference and have a *small* vacation while my husband is at a veterinary conference.
2) Make bacon mocha grain-and-dairy-free brownies.
3) Attend an movie at a drive-in theater.
4) Go on a “Park Hop”.
5) Set up and organize our church library. (Really…my daughter wants to do this and told me to add it to the list!!)
6) Go roller skating.
7) Plant an herb garden.
8) Visit a museum (or three).
9) Play flashlight tag.
10) Have a banana split party.
11) Get snowcones.
12) Play in the mud.
13) Set up an obstacle course.
14) Go to the zoo.
15) Find and take pictures in a photo booth.
16) Make something from Pinterest.
17) Picnic lunch with friends.
18) Serve others–pick up trash in our neighborhood.
19) Water balloon fight!
20) Make Paleo-inspired doughnuts.
21) Make a blanket fort.
22) Go fishing.
23) Make origami.
24) Dig for treasure in our own sand/water sensory box.
Play hooky from *life* and spend the day playing with the kids!!
Be sure to grab the free Summer Bucket List printable over on Facebook and check out our 101 Days of Summer Fun for Kids. You can also find more summer bucket list ideas ideas at 123 Homeschool 4 Me. You can also find a nice list of ideas from The Chaos and the Clutter to get you intentionally engaged with your children this summer!